Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Nascif Abousalh-Neto <Na...@sas.com> on 2008/08/21 23:27:11 UTC

Ivy repository report without download?

Hi,

I am trying to run a repository report for dependency analysis – I just need the XML report. But as a side effect Ivy is actually resolving the entire repository to my user directory, which means bringing down a *lot* of jars – which is an issue both in terms of space and time.

Is there a way to obtain the same information without actually getting the jar files as well?
Thanks,
  Nascif

Nascif Abousalh-Neto
Software Development Manager
Query and Reporting  ▪ Business Intelligence Clients
Tel: + 1 919 531 0123 - Nascif.AbousalhNeto@sas.com
www.sas.com
SAS® … THE POWER TO KNOW®