Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by pl...@netscape.net on 2003/09/15 18:33:53 UTC

services visualization

Hi -- I'm doing a survey on visualization of web services. So far I've looked at the AppCanvas (www.canvassoft.com) and not much else. I'm looking for ways and methods to visualize what a servide does and debug it quickly. Does anyone have experience in this area. Could you please reply to platfus313@netscape.net.

All help would be appreciated.

Jake