Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Albert38 <am...@orange-ftgroup.com> on 2009/04/15 09:37:20 UTC

Get an Activity from Felix running on Android

Hello,
I followed the apache felix on android tutorial:
http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-and-google-android.html
Everything went well, and I also successfully tried iPojo in felix running
the same way on android.
My problem is now that I'd like to have a small GUI bundle, using android
sdk's classes, but I don't really know how to get the main Activity from the
felix context... For now everything was just about dexing bundles, but where
is the main felix activity, and can the other bundles access it, for example
in my case to expose a simple GUI?

Thanks for your help,

Regards

Albert Murienne.