Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by smoothe19 <sa...@justassociates.com> on 2015/06/08 21:08:31 UTC

Modifying the message contents of a MessageDialog

 //Dialog associated with a save button
      Dialog = new MessageDialog("Dialog", "Warning", "Message contents
here",
                DialogButtons.OK, DialogIcon.WARN) {
            public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target, DialogButton
button) {
                if (button != null && button.match(LBL_OK)) {
                    target.prependJavaScript("return saveClick()");
                    saveButton.add(new AttributeModifier("onclick", "return
saveClick()"));
                    target.add(saveButton);
                    //note: predefined button text are:
                    //LBL_OK, LBL_CANCEL, LBL_YES, LBL_NO, LBL_CLOSE,
LBL_SUBMIT
                }
            }
        };

        add(Dialog);
Now before I show the dialog using Dialog.open(target)

is there a way i can update the contents of the dialog?

java java-ee wicket

Re: Modifying the message contents of a MessageDialog

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
http://stackoverflow.com/a/30717204/497381

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting