Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Mariama Barr-Dallas <mb...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/25 18:16:33 UTC

Possible Rest API GUI Post Bug

Hello,

I notice that when I use the REST api it allows me to post a processor to
the board when there is already a processor of the same name. In other
words, once this is done there are now two processors of the same name on
the board. When I do this via the GUI, however, it automatically appends
"Copy" to the processor name so that the names of all of the processors are
unique. I know this may not cause obvious issues right away since UUIDs are
used to identify the processors, but this could be a barrier depending on
how they are being used.

Re: Possible Rest API GUI Post Bug

Posted by Mariama Barr-Dallas <mb...@gmail.com>.
Good to know, Thanks