Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Pruitt, Steve" <SP...@exstream.com> on 2007/02/07 17:57:34 UTC

Still missing file on Tomcat startup

After getting past the missing servlets problem, fortunately Toby
pointed out the obvious to me, I now get

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/jackrabbit/webdav/jcr/transaction/TransactionListener

Again I have searched the jar files and war file, but I cannot find the
class.

-S

Re: Still missing file on Tomcat startup

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
Pruitt, Steve wrote:
> After getting past the missing servlets problem, fortunately Toby
> pointed out the obvious to me, I now get
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> org/apache/jackrabbit/webdav/jcr/transaction/TransactionListener

from the package i'd say, this class must be in the
jackrabbit-jcr-server project... in in my checkout
from the trunk it's there. maybe you have outdated
jar-files somewhere?

angela