Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2020/04/06 17:39:21 UTC

[Feathercast] Bertrand Delacretaz and Apache Sling

Apache Sling™ is a framework for RESTful web-applications based on an
extensible content tree. Bertrand Delacretaz tells us more about what
that means.

If you prefer just the audio, it's over on Feathercast:
https://wp.me/p8gHED-1bn

If you prefer video, it's on YouTube: https://youtu.be/tNE4xAPt910

Important links:

Apache Sling - https://sling.apache.org/
Sling on Github - https://github.com/apache/?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=sling
adaptTo() 2020 conference - https://adapt.to/2020/en.html

Thanks, Bertrand!

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/

Re: [Feathercast] Bertrand Delacretaz and Apache Sling

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Yep. Fantastic ! Looking forward to recording it tomorrow!

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 10:00 PM Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Thank you Rich and Bertrand for doing this! I like the format and it's
> a nice opportunity to learn a bit about Apache projects.
> @Bertand is the music available somewhere? ;)
>
> Tomek
>

> On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 8:09 PM Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 7:39 PM Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> > > ...Apache Sling™ is a framework for RESTful web-applications based on
> an
> > > extensible content tree. Bertrand Delacretaz tells us more about what
> > > that means...
> >
> > Thank you Rich for doing this interview, that was quick, simple and fun
> for me!
> >
> > -Bertrand

+48 660 796 129

Re: [Feathercast] Bertrand Delacretaz and Apache Sling

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

wrote:

> Thank you Rich and Bertrand for doing this! I like the format and it's
> a nice opportunity to learn a bit about Apache projects.
> @Bertand is the music available somewhere? ;)
>
> Tomek
>

> On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 8:09 PM Bertrand Delacretaz
> <bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 7:39 PM Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> > > ...Apache Sling™ is a framework for RESTful web-applications based on
> an
> > > extensible content tree. Bertrand Delacretaz tells us more about what
> > > that means...
> >
> > Thank you Rich for doing this interview, that was quick, simple and fun
> for me!
> >
> > -Bertrand

+48 660 796 129

Re: [Feathercast] Bertrand Delacretaz and Apache Sling

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Apr 6, 2020, at 20:09, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 7:39 PM Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> > ...Apache Sling™ is a framework for RESTful web-applications based on an
> > extensible content tree. Bertrand Delacretaz tells us more about what
> > that means...
>
> Thank you Rich for doing this interview, that was quick, simple and fun for me!

I loved this video is so short and sweet.
Looked up the 15 minutes getting started, so this video worked well for me.
Videos of that format are super cool. Maybe (just maybe) in some cases it makes sense to show a little source code or what you can do to be even more interesting

Good job, thanks for letting me learn about Sling
Christian

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <tu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.