Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2008/08/12 00:50:11 UTC

C# Client throwing StackOverflowException (easy fix but can't fix it correctly)

Just looked at the code for the C# client from the trunk and it doesn't work.
In class ActiveMQDestination.cs I get StackOverflowException – this is
pretty straightforward if you look at the code below from ActiveMQ. How can
this be put into the code base? (it is an infinite loop). I don't know how
to fix this properly but can someone please have this fixed?

public bool IsTopic
{
get
	{
	return IsTopic;
	}
}

public bool IsQueue
{
get
	{
	return IsQueue;
	}
}

Re: C# Client throwing StackOverflowException (easy fix but can't fix it correctly)

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.
Thanks Jim.  I think the C# client is working (well, kind of.. I am going to
post a bug that I am seeing that I think is related to ActiveMQ 5.1 broker
and not particular to the C# client). That one I don't know how to
troubleshoot.

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.