Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Karthik N <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/31 04:41:26 UTC

Tapernate: session per conversation support ?

Hello All,

We're really eager to adopt Tapernate for our Tap + Spring + Hibernate
application.  I have a few questions, that would help me understand
Tapernate better:

1) any idea when the session-per-conversation support may be wired in?  I
remember seeing a thread where James had mentioned that it would be done the
clean way.

2) the objects that get stored in the user's HTTP Session - will they keep
incrementally growing, or is there a way to periodically clean them up?

3) We have the need for an OSIV pattern where we want the view -> facade
layer NOT to be in a transaction, but only the facade/dao layer to be in the
transaction.  Would this be achievable with tapernate?

Thanks, Karthik

Re: Tapernate: session per conversation support ?

Posted by "karthik.nar" <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I'm sorry for the repost.  I'm just hoping this catches someone's eye and
I'll be second-time lucky!! :-)