Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mike Olson <mo...@the-olsons.net> on 2012/12/14 20:46:10 UTC

Error using WebBeansConfigurationListener in Apache 7

   I have openwebbeans 1.1.6 and am trying to get an application to
deploy on Apache 7.0.33.  I have all of the needed JAR files in the
tomcat/libs directory.

   As a test, I am trying to deploy a very basic web application.  In
fact the application consists solely of a index.jsp file.

   My web.xml file has the listener entry

     <listener>
<listener-class>org.apache.webbeans.servlet.WebBeansConfigurationListener</listener-class>

     </listener>

   and my META-INF/beans.xml file is empty.

   When I deploy my WAR to the server, I get the following traceback in
the logs.  I've been hunting around the net all morning looking for
answers but have not had any luck.

   Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

INFO: added beans.xml marker:
file:/.../apache-tomcat-7.0.33/webapps/Test/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/beans.xml

Dec 14, 2012 12:30:20 PM org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer deploy
SEVERE: Manager.resolveDecorators() method parameter qualifiers array
can not contain other annotation that is not @Qualifier
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Manager.resolveDecorators() method
parameter qualifiers array can not contain other annotation that is not
@Qualifier
     at
org.apache.webbeans.annotation.AnnotationManager.checkDecoratorResolverParams(AnnotationManager.java:554)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.container.BeanManagerImpl.resolveDecorators(BeanManagerImpl.java:520)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.decorator.WebBeansDecoratorConfig.configureDecorators(WebBeansDecoratorConfig.java:101)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.util.WebBeansUtil.getConversationBean(WebBeansUtil.java:751)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.configureDefaultBeans(BeansDeployer.java:211)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.config.BeansDeployer.deploy(BeansDeployer.java:165)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.lifecycle.AbstractLifeCycle.startApplication(AbstractLifeCycle.java:128)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.web.lifecycle.WebContainerLifecycle.startApplication(WebContainerLifecycle.java:90)
     at
org.apache.webbeans.servlet.WebBeansConfigurationListener.contextInitialized(WebBeansConfigurationListener.java:85)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4791)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5285)
     at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1559)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$StartChild.call(ContainerBase.java:1549)
     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
     at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown
Source)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--
Mike Olson

Re: Error using WebBeansConfigurationListener in Apache 7

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Mike!

Thanks a lot for digging!

It happens that we have some fuse guys around in our community and I'm sure they are interested in removing those obstacles ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
I don't think the Decorator issue comes from this jar file fusemq-leveldb
which is a scala project and allows to use a different persistent storage
for ActiveMQ JMS messages which is by default KahaDB.
Nevertheless, if you don't need it, you can remove this dependency like you
propose.

Code of the project can be find here : (
https://github.com/fusesource/fuse-extra/tree/master/fusemq-leveldb<https://github.com/fusesource/fuse-extra/tree/master/fusemq-leveldb/src>

--
Charles Moulliard

Re: Error using WebBeansConfigurationListener in Apache 7

Posted by Mike Olson <mo...@the-olsons.net>.

Posted by Mike Olson <mo...@the-olsons.net>.
On 12/14/2012 1:24 PM, Mark Struberg wrote:

Hi Mark,

   Where would this be?  The only thing in my web application is an
index.jsp file and all of the dependencies from Maven.

Thanks
Mike

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Mike!