Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Anonynuts <lt...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/21 18:30:16 UTC

Buji and OSGI

Hi,

We are trying to run Buji in such an OSGI environment but are having issues
getting it started.  We noticed in the pom that buji is using shiro version
1.2.0, yet the bundle configuration has this in Import-Package:

 org.apache.shiro*;version="[1.3, 2)"

We are still trying to work out the right bundles required to get Buji to
start up.  But before we go on, is Buji meant to be OSGI-ready now?

Thanks

Re: Buji and OSGI

Posted by jleleu <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I assume you're talking about *buji-oauth*.
You're right, that's strange, the library should work with Shiro 1.2.x !
Certainly a bug...
I have no way to test the library in an OSGI environment, but like all Shiro
modules, it's meant to work for OSGI.

Would you mind testing it in the OSGI way and send a pull request when you
get the right configuration ?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Jérôme