Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Bob Mulrenin <bo...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2001/07/20 15:33:47 UTC

velocity and XSL

Is there anyone using velocity and merging output  from an XSLT
stylesheet transformation?   I know how a foolish way, but nothing to
keep.

 I cannot use anakia to replace XSL here.   Presently we are bound to
 servlets/jsp/beans etc and pre-cached XSL  stylesheet templates
 generated by Apache XalanJ2.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Bob

Re: velocity and XSL

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
Bob Mulrenin wrote:

> Is there anyone using velocity and merging output  from an XSLT
> stylesheet transformation?   I know how a foolish way, but nothing to
> keep.

Yes.   One way is to take the output stream from the XSLT and then just
run it through Velocity.

>  I cannot use anakia to replace XSL here.   Presently we are bound to
>  servlets/jsp/beans etc and pre-cached XSL  stylesheet templates
>  generated by Apache XalanJ2.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions!
>
> Bob

System and Software Consulting