Posted to m2-dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2005/01/09 02:34:49 UTC

Re: cvs commit: maven-components/maven-plugins/maven-compiler-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin CompilerMojo.java

On Sat, 2005-01-08 at 15:52, Brett Porter wrote:
> carlos@apache.org wrote:
>
> >  +        /* Compile with debugging info */
> >  +        compilerConfiguration.addCompilerOption("-g", null);
> >

> Could we give the compiler this as a named option such as "setDebug"?
> That way the JavacCompiler can add -g, but a different one that might
> lable it differently can add something different.
>
> Also, why was mboot.jar removed? Are we going to require
> m2-bootstrap-all now instead of java -jar mboot.jar?

Yes, the scripts are there and that's good enough. It's just a pita
checking it in. Emmanuel was right! :-)

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
>Yes, the scripts are there and that's good enough. It's just a pita
>checking it in. Emmanuel was right! :-)

I agree - was just checking :)

We could bundle it with a source distribution later though.

- Brett