Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Fuhwei Lwo <fu...@bricemedia.com> on 2007/04/26 18:55:41 UTC

StAX Question

I am looking at the SDO's XMLHelper method - XMLDocument load(Source inputSource, String locationURI, Object options) throws IOException and wondering whether I can pass in StAX object as the first argument to the load() method. By looking at the JavaDoc of javax.xml.transform.Source and javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamReader, they don't seem to have any relationship but want to make sure. Can anyone comment?  Thanks.

Fuhwei Lwo