Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gunnar Pörschke <gp...@canto.de> on 2004/06/09 14:57:13 UTC

IP Adresses

Does anyone know how to configure tomcat to block only one specific Ip
adress.
I have one PC with two NICs. Tomcat blocks all available ip adress. How can
I set a limitation?

to anable additionally connectors in tomcats admin interface doesn`t work,
either :-(

any help apreciated!?!

/Gunnar

RE: AW: IP Adresses

Posted by Andy Eastham <an...@peakdrive.com>.
Gunnar,

You are contacting the developers of Tomcat.  I'm not one myself, but I bet
some of the people who have put in vast amounts of their own time
voluntarily to develop Tomcat would be quite offended by your comment.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the reason that you can't run another web
server on port 80 is due to your own misconfiguration and not actually a bug
in Tomcat at all.

But as Tomcat is open source, you could of course check the source yourself
to confirm this.  If you did indeed find a bug, you could even fix it.
That's how open source software works.

Andy

AW: AW: IP Adresses

Re: AW: IP Adresses