Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Daniel Las <da...@empirica.io> on 2021/03/11 20:28:03 UTC

Native library in Karaf

Hi,

How can I make Karaf to see Netty native library?
I'm using Cassandra java driver complaining against
missing libnetty_transport_native_epoll_x86_64.so

2021-03-11T21:23:04,069 | WARN  | FelixStartLevel  | NettyUtil
           | 612 - com.datastax.driver.core - 3.10.2 | Found Netty's native
epoll transport in the classpath, but epoll is not available. Using NIO
instead.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: could not load a native library:
netty_transport_native_epoll_x86_64

Best regards
--
Daniel Łaś

Re: Native library in Karaf

Posted by Daniel Las <da...@empirica.io>.
Thank you,

I just added the shared library file to the expected location inside the
bundle and it works now.

Regards

--
Daniel Łaś