Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org> on 2020/03/01 22:06:53 UTC

finishing build/consumer implementation

I've done some refactoring and the code is now ready for testing and merging.[1]
I'd like to finish this soon, so I can focus on the maven-wrapper part.
Any feedback is appreciated.

Robert

[1] https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/286

[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6656

Re: finishing build/consumer implementation

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
I should have handled all review comments by now.
The infinitive loop of the maven-shade-plugin was unrelated and has already been fixed on master.
Give it another try and let me know if it is ready to be merged to master.

thanks,
Robert

On 2-3-2020 20:05:44, Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org> wrote:
Am 2020-03-01 um 23:06 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> I've done some refactoring and the code is now ready for testing and merging.[1]
> I'd like to finish this soon, so I can focus on the maven-wrapper part.
> Any feedback is appreciated.

I have left a few comments...

Re: finishing build/consumer implementation

Posted by Michael Osipov <mi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Great.
I have followed the development.

I will give a final review and finally try to test it

Thank you Robert, this patch will open up the way to major changes in Maven
without breaking compatibility

Enrico