Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Christian Kreutz <sc...@gmx.de> on 2004/02/01 20:01:45 UTC

Bugs with different browsers

Hi list,

I encountered several bugs or problems with the latest
nightly build. I can put them into bugzilla if encountered
by somebody else.

Using Win XP, xalan 2.5.0, tomcat 5.0.16, latest nightly build

When I switch from the authoring are to the site area
the sitetree structure (left) is not visible (only after reload it
appears sometimes) with mozilla 1.4 and Firebird 0.7 (IE6 is fine)
This also happens when clicking to the trash area and included
files with. (With IE it works)

With Mozilla 1.4 and firebird 0.7 I get a blank page when try to
publish a new but the document is created.

In Epoz document saving erases the whole content and just leaves
the meta information and the title. (Mozilla / Firebird)
With IE with error comes with saving document:
"Error Saving your Data. Response Status 1223. Check your server
log for more information". (Error from error.log below)

Bxeng doesn't work because when starting following error occurs:
"no button defintions defined in config.xml"

Download both editors from the wyona.org server.

EPOZ IE Error

ERROR   (2004-02-01) 18:03.31:347
[sitemap.sitemap.generator.epozstream]
(/lenya/default/authoring/doctypes.html)
http8080-Processor16/StreamGenerator: StreamGenerator.generate()
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "xhtml" for attribute
"xhtml:dummy" associated with an element type "html" is not bound.
	at
org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unkno
wn Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scan
RootElementHook(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDis
patcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkno
wn Source)
Source)