Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Douglas Ferguson <do...@douglasferguson.us> on 2009/12/09 07:28:18 UTC

Re: Form submit error after upgrading to 1.4.1

I figured out that it has to do with required but not visible fields.

Is this already a known issue?

Also, I verified that it still exists in 1.4.4

D/

RE: 2 ModalWIndows at once

Posted by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>.
Solved. I took a look into AjaxLazyLoadPanel and used a AbstractDefaultAjaxBehavior.respond. Thank you all.

Stefan

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i guess that may work, or add an ajax call back to the ondomready event

-igor

AW: 2 ModalWIndows at once

Posted by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de>.
Hi Igor,

Re: 2 ModalWIndows at once

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

2 ModalWIndows at once

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
check jira, and if its not in there its not known....please open a
ticket and attach a quickstart.

-igor

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 10:28 PM, Douglas Ferguson