Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shubham Goswami <sh...@hotwax.co> on 2019/10/17 09:36:21 UTC

Error in Initializing plugin

Hi Community

I am working with currencies and exchange rates and getting this following
error.
error: Plugin Initializing failure for [schema.xml] fieldType
Can somebody please help me out regarding this issue ?
schema changes : <fieldType name="currency" class="solr.CurrencyFieldType"
defaultCurrency="USD" currencyConfig="currency.xml"/>
Thanks in adavance.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
Shubham Goswami

Re: Error in Initializing plugin

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
There is very little information to go on here. What is the full stack trace from the Solr log file for this?

Best,
Erick