Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by charan kumar <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/23 19:58:08 UTC

huge .oldlogs

Hello,

   I was wondering, if I can safely remove the .oldlogs folder. The table
data I have has 1 TB , where as 2.5 TB (with replication 7.5 TB)  for
.oldlogs folder.

 I am using hbase-0.90.0 hadoop-append.

Thanks,
Charan

Re: huge .oldlogs

Posted by charan kumar <ch...@gmail.com>.
Excellent! Thank you J-D

Re: huge .oldlogs

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.

Re: huge .oldlogs

Posted by charan kumar <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: huge .oldlogs

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
I'll have to trust you on that :)

Re: huge .oldlogs

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Please look for other exceptions.
I have been stress testing 0.90.1 and my .oldlogs folder is empty.

Re: huge .oldlogs

Posted by charan kumar <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi J-D,

Re: huge .oldlogs