Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jaikiran Pai <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 06:34:52 UTC

Re: question on the mailing list

I use a simple email client (Thunderbird) and have a filter setup so
that mails to the Kafka user mailing list are moved to a specific
folder. I then have "thread view" enabled so that the replies/discussion
shows up in the right context. I have the same for some other mailing
lists too and haven't felt the need for any other tool.

-Jaikiran