Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by ra...@aulanet.uniovi.es on 2002/10/05 19:36:16 UTC

fop jsp

hello,

here it's a big quest....

my name is raul,
i'm spanish student that is trying to make a website
that is based on xml, jsp,servlets(tomcat). It must be able to
transfor xml in some formats.Some of the source is in mathml
that i have to transform in svg,and all the xml documents (that are
dinamic generated ) must to be send to the browser in html, wml or
pdf.
My problens are:

1.-Any one knows how i can use FOP in a jsp with dinamic data
(without stores files)?examples?any similar solution?

2.-Any one knows how i can transform mathml to svg in a jsp?

Lots of thanks to all

I'm desesperated,please help me!!!!!!!!!

Re: fop jsp

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
raul@aulanet.uniovi.es wrote:

> i'm spanish student that is trying to make a website
> that is based on xml, jsp,servlets(tomcat). It must be able to
> transfor xml in some formats.
Look at cocoon project before, it may save you quite a lot of time of
reinventing the wheel.

Look at http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding

--
Oleg Tkachenko