Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2013/01/21 13:20:43 UTC

Upgrade QuickFix/J to 1.5.3

I noticed that camel-quickfix still uses version 1.5.2 of QuickFix/J. It
would be nice if it could be updated to version 1.5.3 (released 2012-12-10)
in preparation for the Camel 2.11 release. Version 1.5.3 of QuickFix/J
includes support for the latest versions of the Fix standard (Fix 5.0 SP1
and SP2) which I think would be of benefit to many.

/Bengt

Re: Upgrade QuickFix/J to 1.5.3

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
Perfect,

/Bengt

Re: Upgrade QuickFix/J to 1.5.3

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: Upgrade QuickFix/J to 1.5.3

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.

Re: Upgrade QuickFix/J to 1.5.3

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> wrote:
> I can only find the 1.5.2 version at maven central - not the 1.5.3 version.
> Will you ask the servicemix team or did you want me to do that?

Feel free to log the ticket.

It wont make it in Camel 2.11, as the bundle release is just happened,
but for 2.11.x we may have a new bundle release in between.

> /Bengt
>

> 2013/1/21 Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
>
>> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM, Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> wrote:
>> > I noticed that camel-quickfix still uses version 1.5.2 of QuickFix/J. It
>> > would be nice if it could be updated to version 1.5.3 (released
>> 2012-12-10)
>> > in preparation for the Camel 2.11 release. Version 1.5.3 of QuickFix/J
>> > includes support for the latest versions of the Fix standard (Fix 5.0 SP1
>> > and SP2) which I think would be of benefit to many.
>> >
>> > /Bengt
>>
>> Is 1.5.3 in any maven repos? Preferrable maven central?
>>
>> But since we need an OSGi bundle of it anyway.
>>
>> http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/bundles/org.apache.servicemix.bundles.quickfix/
>>
>> Maybe as the SMX team for a 1.5.3 osgi bundle, and we can use that JAR
>> for non-osgi users as well.
>> If its not in maven central already.
>>
>> --
>> Claus Ibsen