Posted to users-cn@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/06/03 17:57:05 UTC

CloudStack Community User Survey

Hi all,

Apologies for sending this email in English to the users-cn list, but
I wanted to be sure that it was exposed to this part of the community.
 If someone is able to translate this message (and perhaps the survey
questions) for non-English speakers, that would be incredibly helpful.

You may have seen Giles send out a note about a user survey (on the
users@cloudstack.apache.org list) that we are conducting for the
community.  I'd love if everyone could take a moment (it's short, I
promise) to fill out the survey form to share some information about
your use of CloudStack (or commercial derivatives) with us.  We will
be using the data in *aggregate* to get to know more about how it's
being deployed out there.

The survey is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/28BV97D