Posted to user@struts.apache.org by SUPRIYA MISRA <su...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/20 19:33:04 UTC

Strange messages on tomcat

I keep getting this message on my tomcat window. There are no errors on
browser. Any guesses

2002-03-20 12:47:39 - Ctx( /ip ): IOException in: R( /ip + /ip.jpg + null)
Connection aborted by peer: socket write error

Re: Strange messages on tomcat

Posted by Kiran Kumar Mavatoor <ki...@wipro.com>.
may be its because .....another server is using the same port as tomcat.
if u have any other services...running stop that and start tomcat..
hope this works....

cheers
kiran.