Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by md...@apache.org on 2003/11/01 17:09:22 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/math/xdocs/userguide analysis.xml index.xml linear.xml overview.xml random.xml special.xml stat.xml utilities.xml

mdiggory    2003/11/01 08:09:22

  Removed:     math     .cvsignore LICENSE.txt PROPOSAL.html
                        RELEASE-NOTES.txt STATUS.html build.xml
                        checkstyle.properties checkstyle.xml
                        project.properties project.xml
               math/src/conf MANIFEST.MF
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math
                        ConvergenceException.java
                        MathConfigurationException.java MathException.java
                        package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/analysis
                        BisectionSolver.java BrentSolver.java
                        CubicSplineFunction.java SecantSolver.java
                        SplineInterpolator.java UnivariateRealFunction.java
                        UnivariateRealInterpolator.java
                        UnivariateRealSolver.java
                        UnivariateRealSolverFactory.java
                        UnivariateRealSolverFactoryImpl.java
                        UnivariateRealSolverImpl.java
                        UnivariateRealSolverUtils.java package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/complex Complex.java
                        ComplexMath.java
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/linear RealMatrix.java
                        RealMatrixImpl.java package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/random
                        EmpiricalDistribution.java
                        EmpiricalDistributionImpl.java RandomData.java
                        RandomDataImpl.java ValueServer.java package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/special Beta.java
                        Gamma.java package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/stat
                        AbstractStoreUnivariate.java
                        AbstractUnivariate.java Applyable.java
                        BeanListUnivariateImpl.java
                        BivariateRegression.java Frequency.java
                        ListUnivariateImpl.java StatUtils.java
                        StoreUnivariate.java StoreUnivariateImpl.java
                        TestStatistic.java TestStatisticImpl.java
                        Univariate.java UnivariateImpl.java package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/stat/distribution
                        AbstractContinuousDistribution.java
                        AbstractDiscreteDistribution.java
                        BinomialDistribution.java
                        BinomialDistributionImpl.java
                        ChiSquaredDistribution.java
                        ChiSquaredDistributionImpl.java
                        ContinuousDistribution.java
                        DiscreteDistribution.java DistributionFactory.java
                        DistributionFactoryImpl.java
                        ExponentialDistribution.java
                        ExponentialDistributionImpl.java FDistribution.java
                        FDistributionImpl.java GammaDistribution.java
                        GammaDistributionImpl.java
                        HypergeometricDistribution.java
                        HypergeometricDistributionImpl.java
                        TDistribution.java TDistributionImpl.java
                        package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate
                        AbstractStorelessUnivariateStatistic.java
                        AbstractUnivariateStatistic.java
                        StorelessUnivariateStatistic.java
                        UnivariateStatistic.java package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate/moment
                        FirstMoment.java FourthMoment.java
                        GeometricMean.java Kurtosis.java Mean.java
                        SecondMoment.java Skewness.java
                        StandardDeviation.java ThirdMoment.java
                        Variance.java package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate/rank
                        Max.java Median.java Min.java Percentile.java
                        package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate/summary
                        Product.java Sum.java SumOfLogs.java
                        SumOfSquares.java package.html
               math/src/java/org/apache/commons/math/util
                        BeanTransformer.java ContinuedFraction.java
                        ContractableDoubleArray.java
                        DefaultTransformer.java DoubleArray.java
                        ExpandableDoubleArray.java FixedDoubleArray.java
                        MathUtils.java NumberTransformer.java
                        TransformerMap.java package.html
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math
                        MathConfigurationExceptionTest.java
                        MathExceptionTest.java TestUtils.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/analysis
                        BisectionSolverTest.java
                        ConvergenceExceptionTest.java InterpolatorTest.java
                        QuinticFunction.java RealSolverTest.java
                        SinFunction.java UnivariateRealSolverUtilsTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/beans Patient.java
                        VitalStats.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/complex
                        ComplexTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/linear
                        RealMatrixImplTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/random
                        EmpiricalDistributionTest.java RandomDataTest.java
                        ValueServerTest.java testData.txt
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/special BetaTest.java
                        GammaTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/stat
                        BeanListUnivariateImplTest.java
                        BivariateRegressionTest.java CertifiedDataTest.java
                        FrequencyTest.java ListUnivariateImplTest.java
                        MixedListUnivariateImplTest.java StatUtilsTest.java
                        StoreUnivariateImplTest.java TestStatisticTest.java
                        UnivariateImplTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/stat/data Lew.txt
                        Lottery.txt Mavro.txt Michelso.txt NumAcc1.txt
                        NumAcc2.txt NumAcc3.txt NumAcc4.txt PiDigits.txt
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/stat/distribution
                        BinomialDistributionTest.java
                        ChiSquareDistributionTest.java
                        DistributionFactoryImplTest.java
                        ExponentialDistributionTest.java
                        FDistributionTest.java GammaDistributionTest.java
                        HypergeometricDistributionTest.java
                        TDistributionTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate
                        InteractionTest.java
                        StorelessUnivariateStatisticAbstractTest.java
                        UnivariateStatisticAbstractTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate/moment
                        GeometricMeanTest.java KurtosisTest.java
                        MeanTest.java SkewnessTest.java
                        StandardDeviationTest.java VarianceTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate/rank
                        MaxTest.java MedianTest.java MinTest.java
                        PercentileTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/stat/univariate/summary
                        ProductTest.java SumLogTest.java SumSqTest.java
                        SumTest.java
               math/src/test/org/apache/commons/math/util
                        BeanTransformerTest.java ContinuedFractionTest.java
                        ContractableDoubleArrayTest.java
                        DefaultTransformerTest.java
                        DoubleArrayAbstractTest.java
                        ExpandableDoubleArrayTest.java
                        FixedDoubleArrayTest.java MathUtilsTest.java
                        TestBean.java TransformerMapTest.java
               math/xdocs .cvsignore developers.xml index.xml
                        navigation.xml proposal.xml tasks.xml
               math/xdocs/userguide analysis.xml index.xml linear.xml
                        overview.xml random.xml special.xml stat.xml
                        utilities.xml
  Log:
  Committing promotion to commons proper!

Re: [math] CVS History

Posted by John Keyes <jb...@mac.com>.
> I believe this should bring over the historical information. If it
> doesn't I will return the directories to their current state by
> replacing them with the contents of the backup and seek an alternate
> solution. Any thoughts?
This should be pretty straight forward so there should be no
reason why you should not do this.

-John K

[math] CVS History

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
Unfortunately, the way I moved us out of the sandbox (Based on the
directions in the Wiki) didn't maintain historical information about the
files. I want to attempt to fix this by making some modifications in the
cvs tree. I would like to complete the following steps directly on the
cvs tree in the file system on cvs.apache.org.

1.) Back up both the jakarta-commons/math and
jakarta-commons-sandbox/math cvs trees to tar balls.

2.) remove the contents of jakarta-commons/math and physically move the
contents of jakarta-commons-sandbox/math into jakarta-commons/math

3.) reapply the first import and last 16 commits to the
jakarta-commons/math cvs tree

I believe this should bring over the historical information. If it
doesn't I will return the directories to their current state by
replacing them with the contents of the backup and seek an alternate
solution. Any thoughts?

-Mark