Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jairo <ja...@fusoti.com.br> on 2017/01/20 12:10:49 UTC

Catch Errors

In my Apps I catch errors using the following command:

systemManager.loaderInfo.uncaughtErrorEvents.addEventListener(UncaughtErrorEvent.UNCAUGHT_ERROR,
uncaughtErrorHandler);

In the uncaughtErrorHandler function I use Error(event).message and
event.text to get the errors but can´t get details about where the error
occurs. How can I get this?

Re: Catch Errors

Posted by Clint M <cm...@gmail.com>.
I think you want event.error.

Also… if you compile with verbose-stacktraces=true and use the
event.error.getStackTrace() to get the call stack.

verbose-stacktraces will give you the stack trace even if you compile with
debug=false