Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mark Webb <el...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/03 06:25:47 UTC

ActiveMQ 5 and REST

I would like to implement a system that will send messages to a JMS Queue.
I would like to be able to have the messages go from the Queue to a REST web
service for insertion into a database.  How feasible is this?  What are my
options with ActiveMQ?

According to the page (http://activemq.apache.org/ajax.html), this should be
do-able but there is not alot of information to go on with this page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: ActiveMQ 5 and REST

Posted by bolbolindia <bo...@gmail.com>.
I have implemented browser to send messages to the JMS Queue using Ajax
servlet.  I think what you need is a listener on the queue and then insert
to database.

You can look at the javascript at
http://www.indiabolbol.com/bol/complaint.bol

If you need help, email me directly.