Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by arp <hi...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/17 15:16:09 UTC

ERROR: org.jasypt.exceptions.EncryptionInitializationException: Password not set for Password Based Encryptor

Hi All,

I am trying to read the encrypted pass word from the
credentials-enc.properties, but i am getting the below error --- i am trying
plz help ...thank in advance

ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.jasypt.exceptions.EncryptionInitializationException: Password not set
for Password Based Encryptor
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
org.jasypt.exceptions.EncryptionInitializationException: Password not set
for Password Based Encryptor
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:98)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:143)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:85)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
        at
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:251)
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:107)
Caused by: org.jasypt.exceptions.EncryptionInitializationException: Password
not set for Password Based Encryptor
        at
org.jasypt.encryption.pbe.StandardPBEByteEncryptor.initialize(StandardPBEByteEncryptor.java:582)

Re: ERROR: org.jasypt.exceptions.EncryptionInitializationException: Password not set for Password Based Encryptor

Posted by arp <hi...@gmail.com>.
I tired ...and still i have the same problem...are there any other files
that i need to change other than those mentioned on the website...thanks

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.

dbosanac@redhat.com
Twitter: @dejanb
Blog: http://sensatic.net