Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2016/02/17 19:28:44 UTC

Twitter account

As you probably know there is a twitter account for the Calcite project, https://twitter.com/ApacheCalcite <https://twitter.com/ApacheCalcite>. Until now I have been the only person using this account, but all committers and PMC members are allowed to tweet on behalf of the project. If you would like access, please let me know.

Julian

Re: Twitter account

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ok! If you have other interest, please feel free to add me
(@josh_elser), but don't go out of your way if I'm the only one.

You're pretty good at retweeting me anyways :)

Re: Twitter account

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Re: Twitter account

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.