Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 23:26:18 UTC

restart of tck08 on selene

FYI,
The Xen domain tck08 on selene.apache.org crashed yesterday.

'xm log' showed that the domain had indeed crashed and that the
subsequent attempt to restart the domain had failed because the domain
already existed.

When I looked, 'xm list' did not show tck08 as a domain that could be
controlled (start, shutdown, etc).

I finally ended up running 'xm create /etc/xen/tck08.cfg'. This seems
to have restarted the domain. I'm able to log in to tck08, and
everything looks ok. So, hopefully it's back in service.

--kevan

Re: restart of tck08 on selene

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for looking into that, Kevan.  Was there any indicator of what caused
the crash?

Thanks

--
~Jason Warner