Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net> on 2011/09/01 16:43:05 UTC

Re: Filter in TableView

Thank you for clarifying. That is strange. I don't know why that space is there. Maybe someone else has an idea?

Re: Filter in TableView

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
>And all my code is a bxml page, which code you can find above on this
page...
Ok, very good.

>I wait you fix this problem!
Next week I'll try too look at it.

>And I start to write a custom component - TableViewFilter, can you help me
with this?
I'm sorry but in Pivot usually I work on different parts of it (very little
on components) so I can't help you so much on this. But maybe others can ...

>I'll start a new topic here...
Yes, it's better.

I'll keep you updated.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: Filter in TableView

Posted by prophe <au...@cargosoft.ru>.
Ok, i user pivot plugin for eclipse... And all my code is a bxml page, which
code you can find above on this page... I wait you fix this problem! Thank
you... And I start to write a custom component - TableViewFilter, can you
help me with this? I'll start a new topic here...

-----
Thank you!

Re: Filter in TableView

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

>I don't understand, I must post code or you have to look at source code?
Both, but I was referring to Pivot source code :-) .

So if you can post a minimal (working) sample (inside a zip), it will speed
up a lot our tests, to see if there is something to fix in Pivot.

Thanks.

Bye

Re: Filter in TableView

Posted by prophe <au...@cargosoft.ru>.

Re: Filter in TableView

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
As Greg say, probably we have to look at (popup) window offset / positioning

Re: Filter in TableView

Posted by prophe <au...@cargosoft.ru>.
I don't set any padding/spacing in the skin... Is it possible to remove this
spacing?

-----
Thank you!

Re: Filter in TableView

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
I don't think so. The editor is shown in a popup window. What I don't know is why the window is offset vertically like that.

Re: Filter in TableView

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Some default padding/spacing in the skin ?