Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by abdullah alamoudi <am...@apache.org> on 2015/09/30 16:24:05 UTC

Feed Subscription synchronization

Hi AsterixDB dev,
I have a small question and I am not sure if anyone can help with this.

Feeds consist of subscribable runtimes and subscriber runtimes.
subscribable basically provide some input and if any collector wants to get
a copy of the frames provided by the subscribable runtime, then they call
the subscribe method. Based on the subscribable runtime state, it perfroms
some work.

Clearly, the subscription/unsubscription needs synchronization but I am
unable to find anyplace that enforces one such action at a time.

Does anybody know how that is achieved? Probably busy @Raman does :-)

Thanks,
Abdullah.

Re: Feed Subscription synchronization