Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Barth (John) Jones" <mu...@alltel.net> on 2004/06/06 02:52:55 UTC

[users@httpd] mail downloads

We have two computers connected to DSL via a router.  When someone checks their Outlook Express inbox on the other computer my mail from this forum downloads in their inbox.  There are three user identities on this other computer including my own but we've never had any trouble receiving mail that was intended for someone else.  Does anyone know how I might resolve this?

Thanks

Re: [users@httpd] mail downloads

Posted by Zoe Ballz <zo...@zoeballz.tv>.
I would suggest going to microsoft.com and look for info on how to set up accounts on outlook express correctly. Or even look on the help files on your own computer.

=-)

Zoe

http://zoeballz.net - Website Hosting for the Transgendered Community