Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/16 21:08:38 UTC

slides?

hi guys.

im presenting apache bigtop to boston university for their cloud computing
course this week.

anyone got some slides i can borrow/add to?  maybe we can actually maintain
the slides on the wiki or something.

--
jay vyas

Re: slides?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Jay,

I have uploaded two more decks that I prepared for SCALE conf. Feel free to
(re)use anything from there.

Cos

Re: slides?

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Hey Jay, I've a few slide for VM/Docker provisioner out there on wiki.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BIGTOP/Quick+Introduction+to+BigTop+VM+and+Docker+Provisioner

Not sure  if this helps:)

Re: slides?

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys please do you upload :)

Sent from my iPhone

Re: slides?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Re: slides?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
I have created a "Slides" page here and attached my slides from ApacheCon last
year
  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=51811206

Perhaps it makes sense to keep them all in the same place?