Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com> on 2002/07/02 18:48:06 UTC

Re: tomcat 4.0.4 ,xml apache soap installation

The error 400 indicates that Tomcat believes this is a bad request.  I
suspect this means it has no mapping for /soap.  If you would like to
proceed with Tomcat 3.0.x, I've attached the Tomcat 3.1 installation
instructions from SOAP 2.0, which might work with Tomcat 3.0.x.

If you want to go to Tomcat 4, you can use the instructions at
http://www.scottnichol.com/apachesoapinstall.htm.

Scott Nichol

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
I am glad to hear you are up and running.  I am curious: did you deploy to
Tomcat 3.0.x, or to Tomcat 4.0.4?

Scott Nichol

Extremely thank ful for ur instructions Scott, i have been able to deploy
the soap 2.2 !!

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.