Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2021/04/08 02:58:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Establish Apache Flagon TLP and Graduate from Incubator

It would be great to have some discussion about Graduating. Any thoughts about TLP vs. joining another project. Beyond answer that question (given new projects like Superset), we’ve been ready to graduate for a while IMHO, despite having a small community. We should move on this in CY2021 Q2.

If nothing else heard in one more week, I think we should pick up the vote we started on the IPMC mailing list in CY2020 Q4. We addressed all those actions (less more active community discussion on graduating :) ).

Josh

Posted by Dave Meikle <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Joshua,

It looks like a detailed report, and I think the update on the community
side you did helps.

Signing it now.

Cheers,
Dave

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@me.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joshua,

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org>.
Following Furkan’s suggestions, I’ve added some flavor to the report in #contributor and #project fields. Adding metrics now. Given time is short, just giving everyone a heads up that mods have/are being made: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/April2021#flagon <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/April2021#flagon>

Posted by Joshua Poore <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joshua,

Posted by Joshua Poore <po...@me.com.INVALID>.