Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/10 11:06:31 UTC

[VOTE] The third HBase 2.2.1 release candidate (RC2) is available

Please vote on this release candidate (RC2) for Apache HBase 2.2.1.

As this RC only changed the tar ball revison, this VOTE will remain open
for 24 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HBase 2.2.1

The tag to be voted on is 2.2.1RC2. The release files, including
signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.1RC2/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1328/

Signatures used for HBase RCs can be found in this file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

The list of bug fixes going into 2.2.1 can be found in included
CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.1RC2/CHANGES.md
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.1RC2/RELEASENOTES.md

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.1RC2/api_compare_2.2.1RC2_to_2.2.0.html

To learn more about Apache HBase, please see http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Guanghao Zhang

Re: [VOTE] The third HBase 2.2.1 release candidate (RC2) is available

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
With 4 binding +1s, the vote passes.

Let me push out the release and send a notice.

Thanks all for verifying the release candidate.

Stack <st...@duboce.net> 于2019年9月14日周六 上午6:46写道:

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
+1

Posted by Peter Somogyi <ps...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

checked signature, checksum
verified version is correct in the bin tarball

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1(binding)