Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by John C Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2003/11/20 17:07:43 UTC

Accessing properties

Hello All,

I'm trying to use the value of a property in a <c:if test=""> element.

I have the Properties object in application scope, but I can't seem to
figure out how (of if) I can address the individual property value of a
given key.  Something like props.get("viewer.tool.useZoomIn") in a
scriptlet.

I thought about transfering the properties to a HashMap, but given the
"."s embeded in the property keys, wasn't sure how I'd access them even
then.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

-- john

John Cartwright
Associate Scientist
Geospatial Data Services Group
CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center/NOAA
(303) 497-6284
John.C.Cartwright@noaa.gov

Re: Accessing properties

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Right. It's easy to forget (or to never have looked), but Properties extends
Hashtable which implements Map...

Re: Accessing properties

Posted by "K.C. Baltz" <kc...@lollimail.com>.