Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org> on 2010/05/10 13:13:27 UTC

Speakers and Schedule for Berlin Buzzwords 2010 - Search, Store and Scale 7th/8th 2010

Hi folks,

we proudly present the Berlin Buzzwords talks and presentations.
As promised there are tracks specific to the three tags search, store
and scale. We have a fantastic mixture of developers and users of open
source software projects that make scaling data processing today
possible.

There is Steve Loughran, Aaron Kimball and Stefan Groschupf from the
Apache Hadoop community. We have Grant Ingersoll, Robert Muir and the
"Generics Policeman" Uwe Schindler from the Lucene community.

For those interested in NoSQL databases there is Mathias Stearn from
MongoDB, Jan Lehnardt from CouchDB and Eric Evans, the guy who coined
the term NoSQL one year ago.

We have just published the initial version of the schedule here:

http://berlinbuzzwords.de/content/schedule-published

It seems like we are having a fantastic set of talks and speakers for
Buzzwords.

Visit us at http://berlinbuzzwords.de and register for the conference -
looking forward to seeing you in Berlin this summer!

If you like the event, please tell your friends - help spread the word
on Berlin Buzzwords.

Thanks to Jan Lehnardt, Simon Willnauer and newthinking communications
for co-organising the event.

Isabel