Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "tangaish.en" <ta...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/13 04:22:45 UTC

rewrite_header To not work for collect spam mail to one account

hi,everyone!

I want use "rewrite_header To" rewrite the spam mail "rcpt to:" address
to one accont named "junk@mydomain.com", I know there's private problem,
but the mail box is for business use only, the user ask
administrator(me) to pick up normal mail from spam mark mails, I really
hate this work :-(

I add a line in my config file local.cf :

rewrite_header Subject [SPAM]
rewrite_header To junk@mydomain.com

it not work.

or I change:
rewrite_header To <ju...@mydomain.com>

it not work too.

how can I rewrite the "rcpt to:" address to the junk@mydomain.com?

Re: rewrite_header To not work for collect spam mail to one account

Posted by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com>.
Tangaish.en wrote on Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:22:45 +0800:

> I want use "rewrite_header To" rewrite the spam mail "rcpt to:" address
> to one accont named "junk@mydomain.com",

This won't work because rewriting a header doesn't change where the mail
goes. You have to do the redirection in the program that calls SA.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany