Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Mohamed Nowshath Ali Kuthubudeen <Mo...@emaratech.ae.INVALID> on 2021/03/14 05:43:15 UTC

Apache Skywalking APM solution Support Contract

Dear Team::

We are planning to implement Apache Skywalking APM solution in our organization. We need Skywalking product Support for technical queries/issues.

Currently we are in Middle east region (UAE). Kindly share the process/details to get the Skywalking apm product support.

Also share the annual support contract quotes for skywalking APM solution.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mohamed Nowshath Ali
Senior IT Infrastructure Administrator
________________________________
Tel: +971 4237 6206 | Mob:+971 504610863  | www.emaratech.ae<http://www.emaratech.ae/>

Email Confidentiality Notice
The information in this email is private, confidential and may be covered by legal professional privilege. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please telephone or email us immediately and remove it from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose the contents to any other person

[The-Emirates] The-Emirates

RE: Apache Skywalking APM solution Support Contract

Posted by Infra Admin <In...@emaratech.ae.INVALID>.
Dear Team,

Any update?

Regards,