Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/11/23 19:40:29 UTC

Re: Q - What should happen with Canceled FinAccunt Reconciliation Ids.

Extending scope of discussion.

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi All,

I would suggest to add a checkbox, if checked then reconciliationId may take part in further reconciliation process (set status back to CREATED ) and if not checked then it could not take part in any reconciliation process. (Set status to CANCELED, set reconciled date and set reconciled balance = opening balance).
Let me know if above make sense.

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit