Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/27 13:52:05 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Move iDeal related code in accounting module to OFBiz Attic

*Rationale:*
Back in the day (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1062608&view=rev) a 3rd
party payment solution regarding the Dutch iDEAL e-payment method (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IDEAL) was integrated in the Accounting
component. However, focus of 3rd party payment solution providers has
evolved and this payment gateway is now integrated by many in their own
payment solution.

Also, since incorporation in trunk, the code hasn't evolved with new
version and tests have pointed out that current code doesn't work (any
more/at all).

I therefor propose:

   - that we move the applicable code from the accounting component to our
   attic, and
   - that we don't include it in future release (including the upcoming
   r14.x branch release r.14.12.01)

For this proposal the normal 72 hour rule applies.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Re: [PROPOSAL] Move iDeal related code in accounting module to OFBiz Attic

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.
Good Idea,
Eric

Olagos bvba
Heidi Dehaes
Kerkstraat 34
2570 Duffel
Belgium
Tel. :     015/31 53 04
GSM :    0485/22 35 80
E-mail : info.olagos@gmail.com
http://www.olagos.eu
http://www.olagos.com
http://www.olagos.be
http://www.olagos.nl

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques.

Yes, I guess you can apply lazy consensus here.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-