Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de> on 2015/01/04 13:07:43 UTC

BackendListenderClient docs

Hi all,

the javadoc for BackendListenerClient#handleSampleResults look
completely wrong. I suppose they should be used for
BackendListenerClient#createSampleResult.

But still I wonder what the returned SampleResult is used for.

Regards
  Felix

Re: BackendListenderClient docs

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
> Hi Felix,
> I fixed it, could you review to tell me if it's OK for you ?
> Thanks
Patch looks good. It introduced one error, which I corrected.

Now I think the bug 57193 can be closed. I will not correct the classes
in the reports package.

Thanks
  Felix

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.