Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by giri reddy <gi...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/01/25 13:35:21 UTC

How the Apache MINA uses SSL certificates?

How the Apache MINA uses SSL certificates? Do we need
to provide a certificate store or does it use one that
is built into java?

Regards
Sai K

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/

Re: How the Apache MINA uses SSL certificates?

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
You may have a look here :
http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx10/how-to-enable-ssl.html#HowtoenableSSL-Serverconfiguration

This is not directly MINA related at first glance, but as Apache
DirectoryServer is based on MINA, if you follow this doco, you will setup a
keystore for MINA.

Hope it helps.

Emmanuel

--