Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2004/09/25 12:37:29 UTC

donating mod_lenya [WAS: Re: lenya demo on ASF hardware]

Gregor J. Rothfuss wrote:

>>> to ease performance concerns, mod_lenya or a similar solution could
>>> be used.
>>

>> Is that already finished? Great!
>

> it does its job, but i am sure more qualified apache developers could
> take a look. michi, how about comitting it to a sandbox in the lenya SVN?

yes, it's finished and working very fine (at least we didn't encounter
any problems so far deployed for the wyona.com website).

sure, we can donate it if nobody disagrees.

As soon as we will find some more time we try to generalize it either
using mod_jk or mod_apache_ajp, but actually I think we should try to
keep it independent of Java, because I think other communities would
also like to use Apache httpd in front of their webapp server (e.g. Zope)

Michi

--
Michael Wechner