Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2018/12/04 11:02:22 UTC

Backporting OAK-7935

Hi there.

I recently discovered a cache invalidation issue in Oak 1.6. The problem
doesn't happen in trunk to a larger change we did a few months ago, but
which is non-trivial to backkport (OAK-7745).

The change just adds cache invalidation in case a DB row couldn't be
update due to being removed.

I already applied the fix in 1.8 and 1.6, and will backport to earlier
branches as well.

Best regards, Julian

Re: Backporting OAK-7935

Posted by Mukesh Jha <co...@gmail.com>.