Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sigmar Muuga <me...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/22 08:45:05 UTC

Remove pageparameters

Hello,
another issue with wicket:
how to remove page parameters?
Lets say I set parameter like this: ?do=something

Now I navigate through my site and when I call setResponsePage for that
particular page, all these parameters appear also on the address bar. I dont
want them there and does anybody know, how to remve them or set them "not
stored"?

Re: Remove pageparameters

Posted by Jens Alenius <je...@megasol.se>.
Have a look at this. Mayby it helps
http://day-to-day-stuff.blogspot.com/2008/10/wicket-extreme-consistent-urls.html
Jens

Re: Remove pageparameters

Posted by Sigmar Muuga <me...@gmail.com>.
Actually it makes the same. I am using them too, but I dont want them to be
restorded into cache. At the moment I think it depends on session cookies,
wicket stores them into cookies(I proved it by removing all cookies and then
revisiting my app).

Re: Remove pageparameters

Posted by Jens Alenius <je...@megasol.se>.